Sunday, October 19, 2008

Holy Cow... I'm recovering from the greatest weekend ever! Last night, Zach and I met up with Jake and Nicole Eaton. Zach and Jake played basketball together at Union. Nicole and I never really knew each other in college, but over the past few months, we've been talking via the internet. She is also passionate about photography and all things artsy. She was in town visiting her parents, and they were nice enough to invite us for a bbq. While we were there, I did a small photoshoot for her family. After that we hung out, ate, talked photography, and the boys got to talk sports. She even bought me a birthday cake!! Nicole, we HAVE to do it again soon. Here's a little sneak peak from their family. I'll have more posted on my photography blog soon.


This morning, I woke up early to drive to Jonesboro to meet my "Fab Four"- a completely cool name that Jaren, Jamie, Anne Camille, and I have given ourselves. We interact at least 20 times a week, talking photography and editing. You can see the links to their websites on the right of my page. They live in Mountain Home, and rarely ever do we ever get to talk in person, so we decided to meet in the middle. I'm not sure downtown Jonesboro was ready for us! I could've stayed there all day long. I had such a good time and learned SOOOO much. I don't know what I'd do without you three! Thanks again for all you do! I can't wait until next time!













5 comments:

Sara said...

Glad you had a good weekend! I love the pictures of the fab four!

Anne-Camille Collins said...

Look at us! Rockin' it in Jonesboro!!!

What a fun day!!!

I love my FabFour girls!

Corey and Melody Cain said...

What a blessing to have such a great group of friends!!! And, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Elizabeth. Happy Birthday to you!!!" I hope this is your best year yet!

Unknown said...

So much fun! You just have to LOVE girlfriends! I don't know what I would do without mine! I try not to think about it : )! I am so glad you had a great time!

Live.Love.Eat said...

You ladies look like you had a blast. Very cool shots!!!!!!!