Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday with Syd

Spending time with Sydney is a lot like Christmas, I spend days and days looking forward to it... and as soon as it is over, I have to remind myself it's ok and that it will come again. I love this girl SOOOOO much. Today, we took Syd to pick out a pumpkin. She got to design it and Zach carved it. We went to lunch, took her to dance practice, and hung out at the park. It wasn't nearly enough time, but it was some of the most meaningful few hours I've had in a month.






Everytime I pull out the camera, Syd insist on playing photographer. She's a lot like me in the fact that she enjoys taking pictures much more than being in front of the camera. Well, I'm definitely not one to stifle her desire to capture life, so I thought I'd showcase a few of her pictures. Very nice job, Syd!


5 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

Look out Liz - she is going to give you a run for your money with the camera.

angier said...

Wow! I am really impressed with her photog skills! Go Syd! Looks like you guys had fun! She is such a cutie!

Live.Love.Eat said...

It's so clear how much you love her!!! She did a really good job, especially with the one where you have the leaf in front of your face. That was beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

She is so adorable I want to shout : )! So sweet! Kaishon loves to take pictures too! It makes my heart happy!

Gabby said...

So so sweet Liz! I was so glad to finally meet you in person too. Syd did do an awesome job and I love how much fun you always seem to have when you are all together!! :)