Monday, January 7, 2008

Great weekend

What a wonderful, relaxing weekend. Friday night, Zach and I stayed in. Saturday night, we met up with our friends, Heather and Paul, for sushi and Hibachi. Heather was my little sister in my sorority, and still one of my great friends. She is so talented... a great cook, writer, and decorator. You can read more about her life here. I'm so glad she lives here in Memphis! Afterwards, Zach and I went to see the Great Debaters. It was SOOOO good! I highly recommend it! Sunday, we got up to go to church. We spent the rest of the afternoon napping and playing with our animals. Last night, Zach and I went outside (it's 65 degrees here- what the heck is that about??) to enjoy the warm weather. We smoked our pipes and watched Bear play. Next weekend, we get to see Syd!! 5 days and counting.. SO EXCITED!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You are so sweet :) We had the best time with you all!!! xoxo

HLB