Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008!

Resolutions for 2008:

  • laugh more
  • serve more
  • love deeper
  • forgive easier
  • pray more
  • worry less

On New Years Eve, Stephanie, Adam, Russell, Alison, Zach and I met up at Tori and Lee's. We ate, laughed, played games, watched Rockin' New Years Eve, and shot fireworks. We had a few minor episodes.. Tori and Lee's dog went missing temporarily, Lee almost burned the house down with his pyro-personality, Bear treated Tori and Lee's kitchen like a toilet- and used the bathroom about 15 times. But otherwise- it was a great time. Aside from the fear- Lee really did put on a great fireworks show! I was very impressed. Zach and I ended up staying all night. The next morning, Zach and Lee went to play football. Tori and I loaded up the dogs, went and got coffee, then met the guys at the football field. It was absolutely freezing and the dogs were out of control, but Tori and I couldn't stop laughing at how stressful the situation was. As usual-- Tori and I had so much fun together. I'm lucky to have a sister and best friend- wrapped up all in one person. Here are a few pictures from that night.















1 comment:

Fred and Renee said...

Looks like fun - wish I could'vs been there. :-)