Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wow!

I got to see my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew today!! My family has been using a computer program, Skype, to talk to Dan, Tami and Zeke online. Dan and Tami set up a web camera and you can actually see them and they can talk to you. They've told me about it, but I've never actually experienced it.. until today. Dan talked to me about journalism stuff, the Tigers, our new dogs, and lots of other fun stuff. Tami was cooking in the kitchen, but came over to say hi for a few minutes. She showed me her pregnant belly!! So cute! Little Kaiyah is growing! And eventually, Dan brought Zeke over to the computer. That was almost too much to handle. He is getting so big. I don't have a web camera so he couldn't see me, but I sent him funny faces online to make him laugh. He let out a few giggles. The Skype program is a MILLION times cooler than I ever imagined. I've created a mental "to do" list: get a web camera and microphone. This little program may help me adapt to them being across the world. I love you guys! The conversation was great! Can't wait to see you again!!

1 comment:

Fred and Renee said...

It is so cool to get to see them. I don't get to see them as often as I would like because I can't access blogs at school - they are blocked. By the time I get home it is 2AM there and they probably don't want to talk to me. Maybe this summer I can see them - oh wait - this summer I will see them in person YAY!!!