Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I heard this quote today.. and loved it! "Be crazy, be stupid, be wild, be silly, because life is too short to be cool."
Speaking of crazy and wild, this crazy kid was in town last night. So much fun! A.B. has been Zach's best friend since junior high. They're actually more like brothers than friends. When the two of them get together, I usually can't stop laughing. They're hilarious together. I love me some A.B!! Anyway, A.B. was in town for business and spent the night at our house last night. We ate, drank, watched some basketball, and caught up. Good times!

1 comment:

Anne-Camille Collins said...

AB definitely is a crazy cat! Has he settled down yet? I'd bet $100 he hasn't! Let me know if I'm right or not! :) Hee hee!

Glad you had a good night visiting!!!

So- you think you might start scrapbooking? Great way to showcase those beautiful photos you've been taking!!