Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Birthday!

One of my best friends in the world turns 26 today. And in honor of her birthday, I want to take a minute to brag on her. Joanna Daye Hodge Goforth is one of the most amazing people I know. She's a mother, wife, artist, athlete, servant, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend. Joanna is hands down the best listener I know. She loves her children and her husband. Her amazing desire to know Christ shines through every day in her unselfish desire to know her friends and family.

Joanna has brought me so much joy and comfort in my life since we were little kids. I just wanted to take a minute to shine on her a little.

Thank you, Joanna, for everything you do in this world. May your birthday be as happy as possible!

I love you!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Joanna!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Elizabeth. What a precious tribute you wrote for Joanna.
You all are rich in "Forever Friendships." Delight in them as a praise to your God who put you together years before you could know the significance. Is He faithful, or what?
Great page! :)