Friday, January 4, 2008

We've Lost Our Minds...

Apparently someone slipped some doggie crack into Zach's and my food because we've decided to get another one! Yes, I know- we're crazy. We took Bear to Lee and Tori's house on Monday and he had so much fun playing with the other dogs. We felt bad making him come home. Since we're at work all day, we thought it would be a good idea to give him someone he could play with. We wanted to do it while they're young to make sure they get along well. So, last night we went to the home of the breeders. They were so wonderful and had such a big family... Mom, Dad, 4 kids, 2 dogs, a cat, 2 hampsters, and 8 puppies. We took Bear with us and he picked out his new brother. Right now, Bryant (Zach picked out the names- can you tell) is only 4 1/2 weeks old. Bear is exactly three weeks older. They were so cute wrestling and playing last night. We're going to pick him up on Wednesday, January 16. Bryant is a golden retriever- very similar to a lab. Of course, I forgot my camera.. but I found a picture online that looks very similar to Bryant right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I had no idea you had a blog!

I am honored to be linked from your page.

How is life post WMC. I rather miss the conversations and the visits as I left and you came into work.

Looking forward to reading along!

Have a great weekend and congrats on the new little puppy!

Ashli said...

How amazing! What a fun little family!