Sunday, August 10, 2008

Afternoon With The Girls

Every now and then, I need some good old-fashioned girl talk. I'm blessed to be in a small group with a group of amazingly insightful and down-to-earth women. Yesterday, several of us met up for coffee at a little coffee shop in Memphis. I'm not sure how, but we managed to stay there and talk for 3 1/2 hours! Afterwards, the guys finished up playing golf and met us at Rusty and Anna's where we hung out for a while before heading to Old Venice for dinner. I also got to take some pictures of Rusty and Anna's two dogs as well. For more of those, click here.





6 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

I see you got your hair cut. Love it! You look so stylish!

Sara said...

Cute hair! The dog pictures are so cute!!

Jennifer said...

I like your new hair cut!! Looks like all the time you spent "playing" on the computer was not wasted!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

First thing I thought when I saw your pic "you got bangs" & then scrolled down to see you talked about getting your haircut. It looks great!! And I am jealous of your girl time in the coffee shop. Sounds awesome!!!

Dan and Tami said...

Hey, I like your hair. Those bangs are much better than the others in your previous post.

Fred said...

Hey, you've gotten a haircut since I saw you last! I like it! (Not that I would ever tell you otherwise. You remember what happened the last time...) No, really, I do like it, though!