Friday, August 8, 2008

Zach Needs to Get Home...

Zach generally works until about 7:00 on Friday nights, leaving me at home for about two hours before he gets here. Normally, I enjoy the little bit of time to myself, but on other days (like right now), I'm hopelessly bored and end up doing completely ridiculous things to occupy my time. Sometimes I make funny faces in the mirror or put my hair in side pony tails like I did in the 80s. Other times I dance around the house or take stupid pictures of myself with my cell phone.
Tomorrow I'm going to get my hair cut, something I haven't done in 6 months. I'm trying to let it grow, but I'm also VERY tired of it and sometimes want to cut it all off. I still haven't decided what I'm going to do, but in an attempt to try to figure it out- I started playing around with Marie Claire's Virtual Make-Over. I was trying to figure out if I wanted bangs. Anyway, after spending WAY too long doing this, these are the pictures I ended up with. I should mention it also allows you to put on make-up.

I also did this with some pictures of Zach, but I was afraid he would leave me if I posted them on the internet.


Ok, I'm off to do something productive...


5 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

You can entertain yourself way better than I can!

Dan and Tami said...

first and last alright. middle: absolutely horrible. please, please, please, don't give yourself bangs like that. no offense to anyone who may have them. that's just what i think for elizabeth (and my wife).

Fred and Renee said...

Yea, those in the middle remind me of the time that you cut your hair and when you came home Fred(your brother) said, " Waht did you do that for you geek?" you cried a lot. So maybe those aren't the best ones to choose.

Fred said...

Okay I left the comment in the next (above) blog before I saw this one. I'm glad you did not go with the middle one. Love you sis, and again, sorry about dogging your haircut 15 years ago.

Fred said...

And, really, who am I to give hair advice anyway?