Friday, August 22, 2008

Baby Predictions

So, last week I mentioned I do stupid things when I'm bored. Here's more proof of that. Last night, I started playing around with a "baby-maker" software online. The software predicts what your children are going to look like. I also decided to play around with some of my friends.

One thing is for sure- Zach and Katie, you guys will have the prettiest child of all (no surprises there). Zach and I will have the ugliest child of the bunch, although Lee and Mandy's boy looks a little creepy. And Tori- I'm sorry, but you did get a red-headed child... and he's SOOOO cute!

If you're equally as entertained as I am with these things, you can play here.

Oh yeah, and I'm not sure why Ross and Caroline have their daughter's hair in dreads... but whatever floats your boat, guys! :)





6 comments:

Zach Cordell said...

We may have the cutest baby from the neck up. Scroll down to that hiney and you will see that she is large and in charge.

Laura said...

OMGoodness! That is sooooo funny! I'm actually laughing out loud (as opposed to just writing lol)! I love how yours and Zach's baby has an adult-sized nose. Pretty funny stuff.

angier said...

Scary. I'm done with my "tag" assignment by the way.

Anonymous said...

Not cool! Maybe if you wouldn't have used such awful pictures of me & Lee we might not have such a creepy-looking kid! Thanks a lot!

Fred and Renee said...

We are curious to see if Fred and Jennifer's kid would look like the real thing( Clayton or Jack) or if our kid would look like any of ya'll. Or if Dan and Tami's kid would look like Zeke or Kaiyah.

Tori and Lee said...

So... Would I be a bad mother if I thought my baby was ugly? But hopefully when I do have a kid it won't be wearing a toupe' =)