Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Chima and Shekia

Things have been a little nutty around our house the past couple of days. I'm just now getting around to posting these pictures of Chima and Shekia from this weekend. Chima, Shekia, Zach and I all went to college together at Union. They've been married for exactly 3 months now. Shekia's birthday was a week ago, so Chima brought her to Memphis for a little shopping spree and a weekend with friends. I LOVE when they get to spend the night in our home. Shekia and I can talk about our husbands and everything that's been happening in our lives while the boys watch sports and listen to music.

I will offer one piece of advice, though... it's never wise to spend a day shopping with a birthday girl with a hole in her pocket and hundreds of dollars to spend. Seriously- I spent more money than I should have, but Shekia racked up!

All in all-- a REALLY great weekend. There's nothing better than good conversation and good friends.




1 comment:

Live.Love.Eat said...

NICE!!! A bunch of smiles going on and clothes to boot. They look very happy!!!!!!!! You have a great network of friends Elizabeth!