Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Turkish Afternoon

On Mother's Day, I bought my mom Lisa Bearnson's Travel Scrapbook Kit, ahead of her trip to see Dan and Tami. This weekend, I finally had a chance to work on it. While working on the scrapbook at Mom's today, she served me some Turkish apple tea (which is basically a very sweet apple cider) and some Turkish Delight (a very chewy, powdery candy that I wasn't very fond of).

Needless to say, Dan and Tami, you guys were in my thoughts all afternoon. I miss you! The next time I'm drinking Turkish tea and eating Turkish Delight- it better be there with you!! I love you!




3 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

It looks good!! I love it!

Anne-Camille Collins said...

So glad to see some scrapbook stuff!

Woo hoo!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Cute picture of you. And I am loving the popcorn machine in the back (of course I notice that).