Monday, July 7, 2008

5 couples, 3 nights, 1 house

Zach and I left town after work on Thursday night and headed down to Seacrest, Florida to meet up with four other couples from our small group. We all spent the 4th of July weekend in a nice-sized rental home, thanks to the mega-planner, Katie Cordell. Seriously, that woman can plan like nothing I've ever witnessed. Katie, we can't thank you enough for putting this weekend together.

We spent two short days on the beach, but had a blast. Now, it's Monday and back to work, but I still can't quit thinking about how blessed Zach and I are to have found this amazing group of people. I love the diversity that exists in our group, and how we all have different passions, talents, and abilities. I love how this small group of people is slowly beginning to develop into a family that wants to learn together, grow together, and serve together.

We, of course, missed the few of you that couldn't be there, but look forward to another trip soon- hopefully with everyone!

Also- you can check out Zach's blog for more pictures.

5 comments:

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

Great pics hun! It was tons of fun and I really enjoyed it. Thanks to all for a terrific time.

Sara said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend!! All of your pictures that you have been posting are so good!

Anonymous said...

It does look like fun. glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! (As always) We had so much fun! Let me know how I can get these to print some off!

Anne-Camille Collins said...

Great shots girl!

Are you shooting manual?