Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm an award-winning blogger!

Ok, that is slightly over doing it... Well, more than slightly- but it is still fun to say! :) My new friend, Stephanie, from Florida granted me this award today on her blog.. and now I'm entitled to play along! Steph has such a beautiful family and is an amazing cook. She is always posting amazing recipes on her blog. I'm honored that she would take the time to recognize my blog. So, thanks, Steph!
Now, it's my turn to pass this award onto others! Yay! I'm such a cheese ball when it comes to stuff like this.

First up, my beautiful and thought-provoking friend, Emily. Emily is a strong and loving woman, who has so much knowledge and wisdom at such a young age. So often, Emily is able to translate exactly what I'm thinking, but have been unable to put into words. I love that about her: how eloquent she is with her thoughts and words.

Next, my dear friend, Laurie. Laurie is currently in Cameroon, a small village in Africa. Laurie and her husband are always looking for ways to change the world. The thing I love most about Laurie is that she spends equally as much time acting on her convictions as she does talking about them. No doubt, her blog will inspire you.

Third up: my new friend, Jaren! I met Jaren for the first time a few weeks ago in Mountain Home, Arkansas. She is an amazing photographer- but more importantly, is so full of life and personality. I was instantly attracted to Jaren because of her ability to express herself and put herself out there so quickly. She's got an addictive quality that I just wanted to sit with her and soak up more of her personality and knowledge! She does such an amazing job with her blog- capturing her personality, personal life, and talent.

And lastly, my friend Heather. Heather's been blogging for awhile now... and ever since the beginning, I've been a devoted reader. The thing I love most about Heather (and her blogging) is her ability to soak up every small pleasure out of life. Heather is one that enjoys every flower, every conversation, every ray of sunshine! It's a refreshing thing to be around!

Wow!! Ok, that was fun. It's nice to be able to pause and reflect on all the amazing women I know (and trust me- there are dozens more than just 4!). Now, you four are responsible for passing on the love. Here are the rules:

You have to pick some blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material & also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks, Liz!!!!!! =)

Live.Love.Eat said...

You are sooooo very welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

laurie said...

Thank you for allowing me to join your "award-winning blogger" glory! :) I'm happy and honored.

Heather said...

How sweet :) :) You're the best! Thanks!