Wednesday, July 30, 2008

To Decorate or Not to Decorate...

As I mentioned before, we are attempting to sell our house. So far, we haven't had any calls or anyone wanting to look at it. We understand there is a big chance that we'll be staying here for a while. So, here's my predicament.


I've been wanting to frame pictures of our dogs to put up in the house. This weekend, my friend JR, helped me capture some good shots that I'm anxious to frame and mount. BUT- since we're trying to sell our house, is it pointless to spend time and money buying frames and hanging pictures?


Thoughts?


By the way, here are the pictures of the dogs!

7 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

You can always take pictures and frames with you. You will enjoy them at your house wherever that is.

JR Rozko said...

Now how you gonna argue with mom?! Man though pictures are great by the way - it's all in the filtering!

Katie Cordell said...

i understand what you're asking...and my professional response is this...if you have a spot on a wall in your home that looks kinda bland or empty and you can put the pictures there to warm it up and it will add to the decor, go for it, BUT, if you don't a have a good place for them and you're going to have to do some rearranging and make room for them somewhere, I would suggest holding off. A clean, simply decorated house usually sells better i think. Now, that'll cost you, $50 bucks; if I was only charging!

Unknown said...

I would say if you have a spot for them, GO FOR IT, you can always take the frames and pics with you, but if you are going to have to make room for them, I would just wait! Did you list it through MLS assist yet?

Anonymous said...

They are too cute! You know I'm kinda partial to Bear... hmmm.... wonder why?! I'm with the others. I wouldn't put them up until you move. I think your house is very well decorated.

Sara said...

I love these pictures of Bear and Bryant! I think you should wait until you move unless you have a spot that would be perfect to enjoy the pictures now!

Anne-Camille Collins said...

I'd put them up!

LIVE IN THE MOMENT!