Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Waiting for Anden...

When I met up with my cousin, Liesl, to do her maternity photo shoot, she started talking about all the feelings she's been experiencing since her pregnancy began: Fear, Anxiety, Excitement, Joy, Weariness. I think that's why I'm so drawn to maternity pictures- they capture a pureness and a beauty that is hard to translate into words. It's so exciting to be able to photograph a miracle as it's happening.

Liesl, thank you so much for letting me take part in this special time in your life. I had a blast with you.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that doesn't happen everyday. wish you all the best.

Fred and Renee said...

Sweet! It truly is a miracle.

Nicki and Don said...

i love these!! this is such an amazing time for her. i wish we were closer - i would love for you to take some pictures of Harper.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Dan and Tami said...

Ahh, Liesl looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

Elizabeth!!! These are beautiful!!!! You are awesome!