Sunday, July 27, 2008

Finally!!

http://elizabethwiggsphotography.blogspot.com/

This is something I've been working toward for the past few months. After a lot of work, practice, and prayer- Zach and I have decided to make it official.

"Elizabeth Wiggs Photography" is now in business! You can keep up with my photography here, as I will try my best to separate my family blog and photography blog.

I'm very excited about this decision, and I appreciate everyone's encouragement as I have been preparing for this new journey.

For details on pricing or scheduling a shoot, email me at ewiggs@gmail.com.

9 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

Congratulations! I think it will be great!

angier said...

I am so excited for you!! I know you are going to do awesome! Can't wait until our next shoot!!

Corey and Melody Cain said...

How exciting!!! I can't wait for our shoot in the fall!

amanda said...

I am so proud of you. I always knew you had so much talent and I am glad now that so many other people can see it.

Next time I had your way .. I am giving you a call !

Katie Cordell said...

Yay! This happened quicker than even I expected. Fun times ahead!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Congratulations & good luck. The photos in your 2 previous posts are wonderful too!!!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! You'll do great! You are so talented!

Gabby said...

congratulations girl!! I am excited for you!

Tori and Lee said...

Yay! I'm so proud of you big sis! You are so talented! Love you!