Monday, July 21, 2008

Saturday at Grandma's

This Saturday, my brother, Fred, and brother-in-law, Lee ran in a triathlon in Forrest City, AR. Afterwards, my grandmother had us over to her house in Marked Tree, AR for one of her famous lunches. She owns a big piece of land where she has grown a beautiful garden. I took some pictures of her flowers while I was there- along with a few of my sister and brother-in-law (they're celebrating their one year anniversary next week). I'm constantly overwhelmed by the amazing family I have.









3 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

I love the picture of Tori and Lee looking at each other. ( This is the picture I was wanting Fred and Jennifer to do at the beach - but no - ) :-) They look so happy! The picture of the food makes me hungry. It was a good day. We missed Zach though, and of course Dan, Tami, Zeke and Kaiyah.

Dan and Tami said...

I could tell some of those were with your new lense. Very nice. Maybe we'll get one someday. We wish we could have been there with you guys. Did you take any pictures of Grandma's vegetable gardens? Love you.

Laura Jo said...

Beautiful pictures of Lee and Tori!