Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm one of those people who appreciates all things cheesy and lovey-dovey romantic... so as you can imagine I love Valentine's Day. One of the things I love so much about my husband is that he is the same way. We love dating and romancing each other! Last night, we decided to avoid the crowds and stay in for Valentine's. We tested out our fondue pot for the first time. We had cheese fondue and beef fondue. It turned out to be a lot of fun. Afterwards, we danced to John Legend, shared a bottle of champagne, and watched "The Game Plan." It was the perfect, quiet evening.

Zach, I cherish every minute God gives me with you. You provide me comfort, life, laughter and love. Thank you so much for being such a great leader and provider to our family. I'm so excited to see what the future holds.


3 comments:

Anne-Camille Collins said...

So glad you're back! And glad you had such a nice VDay too! We stayed in too! We had Chicken Alfredo (which all three kids love). Wish Sam and I had done some dancing and champagne-drinking. Didn't even think of that! We've been married too long! We were exhausted by our day of running from VDay party to VDay party at the kids' schools! Haha!

We'll be praying for Sydney and that area. Hopefully you will get to see you next weekend.

Great posts!

Dan and Tami said...

Ahh, how sweet.

Unknown said...

Sounds perfect!! I love seeing you in love!!! BTW, would that be the fondue pot I got you???

love you,
nicki