Friday, February 29, 2008

American Idol

Anne Camille did an American Idol post last night and since Zach and I are rapidly becoming obsessed with the show, I thought I should do my own post.

Zach has been rooting for David Archuleta since Hollywood week. I didn't see it at first, but the kid is growing on me. He's VERY adorable.

My two ABSOLUTE favorites are Brooke White and Syesha Mercado. Brooke is such a sweet girl with such a great attitude. And she can sing!!Syesha is so spunky! I love it! She won me over when she came back and did that awesome performance while she was sick during Hollywood week.

They both seem to take pride in their music without taking themselves too seriously. Love them both!!!

I didn't have much of an opinion about David Hernandez until this past week. I was in the kitchen cooking when I heard him perform. I quickly went running into the living room to hear who was singing because it was SO good. I've attached a clip of that performance here. He is quickly climbing my favorites list. Can't wait for more!!




Ok, now to another show. I became slightly intrigued by the show, Moment of Truth, after the first couple of episodes. I've always been a HUGE advocate of honesty, so I thought the show was kind've neat... until this last week. I think this was the episode that will turn me off to the show indefinitely. Watching a marriage fall apart on national television isn't really my thing. Here is a recap of the disturbing show below.

2 comments:

Heather said...

David Archuleta & David Hernandez are my favorite guys ... I like Syesha too ... I want David A. to win though ... his personality cracks me up!

HB

Anne-Camille Collins said...

I seriously think you and I may have been twins and switched at birth! We think SO much alike!!!!! Seriously.

1) Same EXACT thoughts about David Hernandez. I wasn't a huge fan... but he is GROWING on me!
2) EXACT same thoughts about Moment of Truth. I think she was wanting to break-up her marriage and win $ at the same time. Don't get it. What in the world was that girl thinking? And then she didn't even win the money?
3) I like Brooke too. She DOES have the best attitude!

David A. cracks me up at how self-conscious he gets when all the girls cheer for him! What a little cutie!!!

I can't wait to hang out in the next couple months!