Friday, February 22, 2008

T.G.I.F- Lots of updates

I have to agree with my friend, Heather... T.G.I.F is the most non-overrated phrase in the world. So excited about this weekend! We have a really busy, but fun time ahead of us. We're staying with Mom and Dad all weekend long. My dad's birthday party is tonight. I'm helping host a double baby-shower tomorrow morning. I'll be helping my mom prepare for a Memphis v. UT party at her house Saturday night. And then Sunday morning, Zach and I leave bright and early to go see Sydney.

I found out this week, my college roommate, Heather, had her baby. So excited for her and Blake! Little Cade is 8lbs, 1 oz, and 20 inches long! I can't wait to meet him!

I just found out that my friend, Sara Little has a new blog. Sara has been good friends with my sister since they were in elementary school. Sara has always been like a little sister to me, but now that we're grown, I consider her a friend. She is so sweet and so full of passion and life. I adore everything about her. She is a wonderful writer and really funny. Take a minute to read her blog. So much fun!

No comments: