Monday, February 25, 2008

Sunday with Syd

"When a daughter first meets her father, she makes room in her heart for the first significant man in her life; she becomes Daddy’s little girl."
-“Daddies & daughters” by Carmen Renee Berry

Every time I see my husband with his daughter, I fall a little more in love. It's no secret that this situation can be challenging and at times frustrating because of the distance between Zach and Syd. But the way Zach loves his daughter is truly a reflection of God's love for us. It's an amazing thing to watch their love grow through sometimes difficult circumstances.

Sunday morning, we left Memphis around 7:00 to go see Sydney. We picked her up around 10:00, and then spent the day shopping, eating, bowling, and playing dress-up. She was so full of life! We're already looking forward to our next visit.

The girl LOVES LOVES LOVES to pose!!
Did I mention she LOVES to pose?

Cuddling with Daddy


Posing again...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Ok, so you have completely inspired me to start blogging! You are so good at it! I am becoming slightly addicted already! Love the recent pics! What a sweet family!

Anne-Camille Collins said...

Look at that little cutie!!! GREAT PICS!!!

And great family pics from the previous post!!!

Did you get my email with the scrap help? If so, did it make any sense??? :)