Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm sure this is going to come as a shock to most of you, but here it is anyway... Zach and I are dorks. The really, really big kind of dorks. That's important to know before you read any further.

Yesterday's flickr topic was "jumping." The idea of this challenge was to photograph yourself in mid-jump. I asked Zach to help me. After about the second shot, we had a decent picture. But for some reason, we couldn't stop. Zach and I spent about an hour taking pictures of ourselves jumping on the bed, jumping on the ground, running and jumping. Believe it or not, it was actually quite fun. If you're over the age of 20 and haven't jumped on the bed in a while-- I highly recommend it. Anyway-- here is the outcome of some of our pictures. So funny!




This is my favorite picture!! My husband can get some air!! Hee hee.. I LOVE his facial expression in this picture! Ha!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome.

I mean. Seriously awesome.

Love the look on Zach's face.

We have got to all get together and hang out.

Soon.

Dan and Tami said...

Hey, those do look like fun. Tami and I may have to try it. Fun fun. Love you guys.

Sara said...

Fun pics!

Fred said...

Yeah, it doesn't work. I either hit my head on the ceiling or get caught in the ceiling fan. I guess I need taller ceilings :). Glad you're feeling better.

Corey and Melody Cain said...

I love this!!! So much fun! By the way, I took your advice and started the Cain family blog! The Shackelford family has been such an inspiration to me :)