Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm back...

Thursday morning, I woke up with what seemed like another cold. My chest was congested and I was pretty stopped up. As the day continued, I got the chills and started to ache all over. By the end of the day, my temperature was 103 degrees and I could barely move. On Friday, I skipped work and went to the minor emergency clinic. Turns out- I had a bad case of the flu and an extremely low white blood cell count. I'll spare you all of the disgusting details from the past few days. All that's important is that things are looking up! I have a bad cough that the doctor says will probably hang around for awhile. But all in all-- a LOT to be grateful for. I'm back at work today and have a lot of catching up to do. Now, we're just crossing our fingers and praying that Zach will remain healthy. Seriously- I want to thank all my family and friends who called, emailed, and checked on me this weekend. I have a very amazing support system. That is something I thank God for daily.

No comments: