Monday, February 18, 2008

Scrapbooking and Boxing

When I told Zach my plan to scrapbook as many things possible about his time with Sydney, he decided to help by locating any and all old pictures, cards, etc. from the time of Sydney's birth. Needless to say, I was a little overwhelmed (but excited) when he came to me with a big box of stuff. I have so much stuff to catch up on! I've gotten a chance to scrap a few pages over the past few days. These are of Christa's ultrasound, pregnancy, and Syd's first few days after she was born.



On a separate note, we have the pleasure of being in one of the greatest small groups ever, through our church, Living Hope. Saturday night, our small group got together at Ross and Caroline's house to play games, eat and hang out. While we were there, the guys got into a boxing competition on the Nintendo Wii. I'm not exactly sure why, but while they were "boxing," the girls could not quit laughing.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Elizabeth,

The pages of the scrapbook for Sydney are just precious. You are so special, and she is blessed to have you in her life.

HLB